The Grinnell Athletic and Recreation Center (GARC) will be opening for the season to patrons starting Monday, September 28th at 8:00am. There will be several new guidelines for the public to follow this year when using the GARC amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Season memberships are available now for purchase at the facility during office hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm) or online at www.grinnellrec.activityreg.com.
Grinnell Athletic and Recreation Center Hours – September 28th - April 30th:
- Monday – Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Admission / Passes to the GARC
- All children age 8 and under must be accompanied by someone age 16 and older
- All passes sold to children age 8 and under must be a family pass
- Passes can be purchased at the Recreation Department during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm)
Please contact the Recreation Department with any questions 641-236-2620.
More information including COVID-19 guidelines can be found here.