What if I move to a new home or location?

If you move the cart should stay with the house. Your new home, if in Grinnell, should already have a cart. If you prefer a different size cart at your new home, contact the Public Service department at 641-236-2632 to discuss changing sizes. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if I live or work in the Central Business District?
2. Do I need to use bags?
3. Does the city pick up recycling at the curb?
4. What is the monthly charge for automated pick-up?
5. Can I have a special pick-up or pick-up of large items?
6. What if my trash will not fit in the cart?
7. What if I need a different size cart?
8. My house is empty do I still need a cart?
9. What if I move to a new home or location?
10. My home is on an incline, where do I place my cart?
11. Can I still drop off trash at the public service building?