Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Boards & Commissions

  1. Board & Commission Application

    Application for individuals interested in serving on a City of Grinnell board, commission, or committee

Building & Planning

  1. Rental Unit Registration Form

    This form is required to be completed annually by residential rental property owners as part of the Rental Inspection Program.


  1. E-Bill Request

    Form to request utility bills sent via e-mail rather than paper bill.

  1. Outside Watering Meter Request Form

    This form will be used to request outside watering meters from the water department.