Grinnell Athletic & Recreation Center
- Locker Room
- Walking Track
- Dimensions - 186' X 110'
- Capacity - 300 maximum
The facility can be rented at the following rates:
- Gym (All Day) - $500.00 (non-profit) - $750.00 (all other)
- Gym (Half Day) - $250.00 (non-profit) - $375.00 (all other)
- Single Court - $35.00/hour (non-profit) - $50.00/hour (all other)
- All three Courts - $100.00/hour (non-profit) - $150.00/hour (all other)
Admission/Passes to the GARC:
- All Children age 8 and under must be accompanied by someone age 16 and older
- All Passes sold to children age 8 and under must be a family pass
- All Passes must be purchased through the Grinnell Recreation Dept. Mon. through Fri. 8am -5pm or online at www.grinnellrec.activityreg.com
Daily Monthly Season
Family - $30 $150
Single (Age 3 & up) $3 $18 $90
10 Punch Pass for $25
Senior Citizens: Sign up for free walking pass Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- The consumption of food and drink is prohibited in the gymnasium and locker rooms.
- Only rubber-soled shoes, free of dirt or abrasive materials, are permitted on the gym floor.
- The wearing of shoes on the gym floor, directly from the street, is not permitted.
- The gym may not be rented for anything other than traditional gym activities. Dancing is prohibited in the gymnasium.
- The building or portions of the building may be closed for programming purposes on occasion. Check the schedule at the GARC for updated dates and times.
- The building may be closed for inclement weather. Updates will be posted on Facebook.
- The building may be closed due to low attendance.
- Dates, times and prices subject to change.