Season Swim Pass Rates
- Family Pass - $175
- For members of the immediate family*: Up to two adults and four children under the age of 22; each additional child is $10
- Individual Pass - $70
- Senior Pass - $60 (60 years of age and older)
- Lap Pass / Water Fitness - $60
- 10-Punch Pass - $40 (punches do not carry over to next year)
Pool Passes can be purchased at the Recreation Department or online with a credit card. See the Recreation Department home page for department office hours.*
*Passes will not be sold at the Aquatic Center. All season passes are non-refundable.
Daily Admission Rates
- Lap Swim/Lazy River Walk - $4.00
- Senior - $4.00 (60 years of age and older)
- Age 3 and Older - $5.00
- The aquatic center will open for Open Swim if the air temperature is 70 degrees with favorable weather conditions. We may close due air temperatures below 70 degrees or when the number of patrons drops to 12 or fewer.
- The aquatic center will immediately close when there is an electrical storm or the imminent threat of one in the area. One or both of the slides may be closed for periods of time when there are not enough patrons at the aquatic center.
- The aquatic center will reopen when favorable conditions return.